Dear Tezos community,
Happy New Year! I am so grateful for all of the incredible work done by members of the Tezos ecosystem in 2019, and look forward to another year of incredible growth for Tezos!
Grantees, Funded Entities, and Other News
Below are some updates from the last week:
- Baking Bad added three new criteria to their baker ratings.
- Baking Bad released their new Tezos block explorer – TzKT.
- Nomadic Labs released a blog post on the spending limit contract, which has been formally verified.
- Simple Staking released their Tezos Node Explorer.
- Tezos Korea is hosting their first meetup in 2020 in Seoul on January 16.
- Tezos Ukraine upgraded api.tezos.org.ua with 2 archive nodes as reserve upstreams to drastically reduce the risk of any possible downtimes.
- Jacob Arluck of TQ Tezos went on Tezonomics podcast to talk about what happened with Tezos in 2019.